jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

The dark Chilean politicians





I don’t have a good opinion of the Chilean politics because I think that there are many people, for not to say all, who just are there for their own benefit and they don’t have a real interest on the Chilean people.

So I will change all of these politics, who are in the power just for the power… and money. I would replace for young people, because as a young we fight for our ideals, and these are stronger than the old politicians, because their ideals were corrupt for the long time that they have been in the power.

I don’t believe in any politicians, I don’t have a favorite one… but I have to say that I don’t hate politic, just the people who make it.

If my idea would be done I think many people, people who really do things for the progress of our country, would be interested in to take part in the Chilean politics and the people who was disappointed for who represented their angry in the dictatorship maybe could believe in the “democracy”.

That’s it.

Appreciate that…

1 comentario:

  1. my post is equal!!

    the system binominal is many democratic!!

    the electoral system what prefer is system proportional

    ResponderEliminar