jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

A Cristóbal's blog review


Hi there!

Today I am going to do a review about classmate’s blog; he would be Cristóbal “turrón” especially the post about his favorite piece of technology entitled “My favorite piece of technology”, he chose his car, because it makes him more independent than the people who don’t have a car and it gives him autonomy. I think a car is too unnecessary when it doesn’t is “familiar” because a personal car at our age just make us more lazy, because we have the public transport. Ok!! I know how awful is this, but I think to walk is very good for us. I don’t like contaminate just for contaminate, and a car doesn’t contaminate only with pollution, it does it with noise and traffic.

In general I think the Cristóbal’s blog is a little ugly, because it is too untidy, so when I see his blog I don’t feel motivated to spend time there ( Sorry!), but I have to say that I also think that your opinions have many things that I agree, and it in general are right…

That’s it!

I hope don’t make you mad Cristobal! =D

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. ugry and untidy jajajajajaja polita , you are very sincere !
    I think that the Turron's blog is not so bad.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi


    I admit, I´m untidy.
    But my life is very intidy, because my blog is very intidy.


    Thanks for you coments.

    I try to repair.


    see you

    ResponderEliminar