sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

My trip


In my holidays of this year I made my first trip far away from my home, I went to Perú. This experience was so important for me, because I really had to learn do all by myself, but the people who went with me helped me a lot, they were three clasemates (valentina, arturo and alejandro) and my boydfriend.

Well, to pick a photo was so difficult, but I chose this one, more beautiful than any landscape, because it's about the real people.

It was taken in Uros's Island, in Lake Titicaca Puno, Perú. This islands are made by the people who live there, they use the totora plant to make it.

In the picture appears from left to right, Félix, our host and friend, Alejandro,Valentina, Roger, Sebastian, Me and... I don't remember her name because it was weird, but she has the sweetest smile that I've ever seen.

The girl lent us the typical clothes. We were so happy when she asked if we wanted to dress like them.

The man who took this picture was a tourist, so we didn' t know his name.

I appreciate what Félix and his family did for us, and I'll return there like we promise.










1 comentario:

  1. I loved it there. And I agree the people in Peru are lovely. I wonder how much it has changed. I was there in 2000. What do you think?

    ResponderEliminar