jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Me professional

Hi everybody!
This day I will talk about my career, Public Managment.
I am studying this because I think it would give me more tools than others careers for my personal develop and for the things I want to do in the future.
My career is destined to the people's well-being, and give us the knowledge to work for this. So a prossional in this area have to work for the nation, doing researchs, knowing the people's reality and what they need for their develop.
So we need to learn how we can run our proposals, ideas, etc. To know what of those are good for the aim we set.
In this momment I didn't have a favourite subject, but it isn't mean that I don't like my career, it's just now i feel a little disappointed of this world and now I don't like anything.
But If I have to choose, I will choose Administrative Theory.
That's it.
bye bloggers.

1 comentario:

  1. the importance to create new ideas are the principal source of inspiration for us!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar