viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

This is the end...



Hi to everyone who see my blog!

This post maybe would be the last one, just maybe. So I need to tell you how was my experience doing this, because I had never did something like this, well in the past I wrote a journal in English, but I just wrote three or four pages ¬¬ so it doesn’t count.

I have to say that this activity in the beginning I just did it because I was obliged to do it, but the blogs’ idea started to turn it in something that I like to do and I don’t think it was bored; actually it was a great opportunity to learn how to make a phrase and more vocabulary.

I really enjoy the time that I spend in this activity; I love to share my opinion with my classmates and read their ones, with this I knew people that I never talk, so I never heard what they think about different kinds of topics and I discovered that our opinions are very similar.

This tool was a good idea to learn English; it was funniest, because all of us have something to say, making it easier than other tools to learn.

I hope that all of my classmates have enjoyed this blogger experience like me, and learn more English, because it is a language very important for our develop in the future, and because it is a nice language.

I hope you have liked my blog and my post!

See you soon!

Appreciate that…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario