martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

I choose Incubus Again


When I turn on my notebook the first page that I see is my e-mail (www.hotmail.com), but it isn't mean that is my favorite. Actually I don’t have a favorite page, because I don’t like to spend my time on inet.

If I have to choose a web site I will choose www.incubusonline.com, one of the most popular incubus's site, but not the official one.

I found this site when I started to like this band, because I was looking for information and downloaded their shows. I found these things on the mess board.

I visit this page not really often, just when I have space in my computer to downloaded music and when I want to see the last pictures. lol

On the mess board I read what the people think about different topics, and they write in English, so I practice this language and know more about incubus.

http://incubusview.com/messboard/ I choose this site because is the only one that I remember now.

See you soon!

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow,
    do you like Incubus?
    is a really great band..
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like incubus :(
    but respect the persons that like it.
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your favourite site web is obvious jajajaa
    Incubus until the death!
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar